ArcheWorld Official, the blockchain version of XLGAMES’ flagship game ArcheAge, finally opens on September 1, 2022.
ArcheWorld Official is a classic PC MMORPG with blockchain technology that blends Land NFT and Tokenomics into the game. Players can play and make money by setting up plantations and building their own homes, as well as harvesting crops on the in-game land, all of which are legally approved as actual property.
ArcheWorld Official successfully ended the Alpha test in August, which was open to NFT holders for two weeks. This Alpha test has ended with a positive response from the community that the game legally and successfully combines game with the blockchain system.
[ArcheWorld] The Adventure of Moa: Sign up & Wallet Verification
In ArcheWorld Official, players hold ownership of their digital data assets, including characters and equipment that have evolved over time and their efforts. In addition, these assets are not only in-game but can also be freely recorded and traded in real life. Thus, there are high hopes that the “Blockchain MMORPG” era has finally arrived.
Jake Song, CEO of XLGAMES commented, “With the various adventures and episodes taking place at ArcheWorld, hopefully, the current transparency issues with the blockchain system can be eliminated, which will make the game much more reliable for players.” Song then added: “We hope the launch of ArcheWorld can improve the blockchain gaming industry.”
Players who are interested in playing ArcheWorld can play for free on their official website. The game is also currently holding a launch event, which will help players enjoy ArcheWorld content.
different networkId’ error occurs when I try to verify my wallet after ArcheWorld Official sign-up process.
Please retry verification after setting your installed wallet network to “Klaytn mainnet”.[Klaytn Network Information]
It is available after installing the smart phone application(Google Authenticator).Play Store: Search “Google OTP”, “Google otp”
App Store: Search “Google otp”, “Google Authenticator”
– If you already have a MetaMask wallet, you can import Kaikas account into MetaMask with the same wallet address by following the method below.
2. In the ‘Account Details’ window, click ‘Manage Wallet Key’ at the bottom.
3. In the ‘Wallet Key Management’ window, click ‘Export Wallet Key’.
4. In the ‘Export Wallet Key’ window, enter the Kaikas login password and click the ‘Export Wallet Key’ button at the bottom.
5. You can now check the private key of your wallet. Click the copy icon next to ‘Private Key’ and hit ‘Confirm’ at the bottom to finish.
2. Click the round icon (My Account) at the top right.
3. Select ‘Import Account’ from the menu in the ‘My Account’ window.
4. In the ‘Import Account’ window, set the type selection to Private Key, paste the Private Key copied from Kaikas and click ‘Import’.
2) You can proceed Wallet Verification on ArcheWorld website with the MetaMask wallet which has the same wallet address with Kaikas.
3) If you proceeded as above, the NFT ownership information purchased with Kaikas from OpenSea is linked with the ArcheWorld account verified with MetaMask.