Today, Zerodha Kite for PC more than 70% of our daily trades come from our mobile apps. If you had asked me to guess five years back, it wouldn’t have been anywhere close to this. It seemed unlikely then that active day traders would use mobile phones to trade. Zerodha Kite for PC mobile changed that.
Zerodha Kite for PC Online Stock Trading
Now, Zerodha Kite for PC mobile is here, and it has been built to cater to both passive investors and active day traders, with significant speed and user experience enhancements.
- Built from scratch using brand new technologies
- Significant speed improvements
- Brand new design, everything from login to the order window
- Biometric (fingerprint and Face ID – iOS) 2FA for seamless logins and better security
- Embedded Console reports and widgets
- TradingView charts along with ChartIQ on both web and mobile
- Universal overview screen for all instruments
- Instant status update after order placement
- Order update push notifications
- Extended filter and search options on MarketWatch, holdings, etc.
- Customisable multi-MarketWatch views
- Multi-exit on positions
- Seamless login to other apps in the Zerodha Kite for PC Universe
- Dark mode!
You can check out the app user manual here. We will also have a webinar this Monday, 8th July at 12:30 PM. I will take you through the app and also answer queries not just on Kite 3, but the overall business. You can post your questions in the comments section down below.
And don’t forget to refer your friends and family to open accounts through our new referral program 🙂